Berrcom Non-Contact, Infrared Thermometer
Availability: In Stock
- Forehead thermometer is designed to take the human body temperature from a distance of 1.2 - 2 inches (3 - 5 centimeters).
- Gets a reading in only 1 second.
- Uses infrared detection system technology to scan and measure the temperature of the temporal artery on the forehead.
- Easy to use, just aim at the forehead and press the scan button. For your convenience, the temperature can be displayed in either Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- The thermometer can memorize the last 32 temperature measurements.
- Safe for all ages.
- 10 Berrcom Infrared Thermometers